BEMIS SC™ Small Caliber Inspection Systems
The Small Caliber Bore Erosion Measurement and Inspection System (BEMIS™) is designed to conduct inspections on gun barrels from 5.56mm to 12.7mm (.22 cal to .50 cal). For additional information and specifications, click here.
- LP-4210™ or LP-4210F™ Display and Control (DAC) unit can be used with the vertical inspection stand.
- High Resolution laser-based system for assessment of weapon bore condition
- 3D Precision bore erosion profiling and laser-based dimensional measurement
- High Resolution LaserVideo™ provides visual image of gun tube surfaces
- Quantitative data for unparalleled gun tube surface and erosion analysis
- Advanced analysis and reporting software provides data in hard-copy summary or exportable to text file
- Automatic report generator software provides tabular summary of test results
- Operator-Configurable motion and scan control
- Quick setup with automatic calibration routine
- Sensors easily exchanged or adapted for various sizes